Administrator - Full time with Flexibility
Flexible Minds are working with Sun Rehabilitation, an Occupational Health Provider who is looking for a proactive and resourceful Administrator to join their team in Pinvin, Pershore.
The Administrator will provide support to the Directors of the business and be a key part of the Administration team.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- General administrative duties including answering phone calls, taking messages etc
- Deal with any emails received or accurately take a message to pass onto responsible person.
- Accurately maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Process and deliver requests for information and data.
- Resolve administrative problems and enquiries.
- Deal with Case referrals from start to finish.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, spreadsheets, drafts, memos and emails.
- Assist the Directors in administrative tasks, such as drafting policies & procedures
- Any other administrative tasks and duties as and when required
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality in regard to information (such as patient notes) within the business
Key Requirements for the successful candidate:
- We are looking for a highly organised person, who can think for themselves and is willing to contribute to a continuous improvement programme within the business and someone who can grow with the business.
- Previous experience within an administration role (ideally 2 years +)
- GCSE grade A-C in Maths and English or equivalent
- Be able to complete routine and non-routine tasks in an office environment.
- Be able to plan and organise both familiar and new tasks.
- Able to problem solve to respond appropriately to a wide range of enquiries.
- Can produce and respond to detailed written and oral communication.
- Good IT skills including: Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Powerpoint and ideally some knowledge of mail merge and databases.
- Able to work to own initiative or with others on tasks with minimum supervision.
- Be able to work accurately with a good attention to detail.
- Work well within a team.
Hours: 37 hour per week, ideally to be worked over 5 days with the flexibility of working between 8am and 6pm.
Location: Pinvin, Pershore. There is free parking available on site.
Salary: £8.50 per hour. 28 days statutory annual leave including bank holidays; plus an additional day of annual leave on your birthday. Company Pension Scheme available.
This vacancy is now archived - click here to see all our current vacancies
Flexible Minds Recruitment is working on behalf of the recruiting company for the recruitment sourcing of this vacancy. By submitting an application you agree to have your application details (CV and any covering information) passed directly to the recruiting company who will contact you if you have been successfully selected for interview. If you would like to have an initial, informal conversation about the vacancy before submitting your details please call Flexible Minds on 0121 6616495.