Business Support Coordinator - with Flexible Working Options
Flexible Minds are working with a rapidly growing Facilities Management company who are looking to expand their team by recruiting an experienced business support coordinator.
This role is pivotal to the continued growth and expansion of the business and achievement of their goal to be the market leader within their sector by 2020.
Responsibilities will include:
- Organising the successful and timely completion of works, from small one-off jobs to large commercial projects.
- Extensive liaison with contractors and clients to ensure works are completed on time and to the highest of standards
- Working with suppliers to manage quotations
- Dealing with any supplier queries and finding positive solutions for any issues raised
- Managing client meetings at the company's offices and proactively securing future events
- Providing administration and general support to the senior management team
Essential previous experience:
- Working in a fast-paced environment, dealing with multiple priorities at one time
- Exemplary customer service
- Attention to detail with excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills - both over the phone and written. Good spelling and grammar is essential to as the successful applicant will be writing frequent emails to clients and updating the helpdesk system.
- Good IT skills (MS Office applications and Social Media) - ideally with previous use of a database / CRM system
Previous experience in facilities management would be advantageous however is not essential, as training and development with the industry will be provided and there will be excellent potential to develop within the company as it continues to grow and evolve. What is critical in this role is that the candidate can demonstrate passion for high service standards and has an honest, innovative and professional work ethic.
In total there is 37.5 hours available with presence in the office required over 5 days however the company offers flexibility in the way that it operates and are open to applications from candidates looking for full time or part time or job share opportunities. If part time the hours would be either 8.30 -13.30 Monday to Friday or 12.30 - 17.30 Monday to Friday. Please state in your application what your hour requirements / working pattern preferences are.
£8.75 per hour