Customer Service Administrator
The primary purpose of the Customer Service Administrator is to deliver the highest possible standard in customer service for all customers (UK and Export) and all Influencers (Consultants, Architects, Specifiers, Governing Bodies etc.) across all sectors. Fundamental in achieving this, the Sales Administrator will work closely with, and provide reliable and efficient support, to the external sales team.
A key attribute in this role, is the ability to communicate with Customers, Influencers and the external sales team, and to resolve issues promptly, often proactively and in a manner that establishes full confidence for all customers in the goods and services provided by the company.
The sales administrator will play a key part in processing assigned sales volumes and be expected to deliver successfully against the set KPIs for the role.
Principle Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Full understanding of the product range
- Ability to undertake all aspects of order processing, for all products and market areas
- Adept at using Navision, Salesforce and Microsoft office applications
- Comfortable with handling a wide range of enquiries and in dealing with people face to face (including visitors coming to Reception), on telephone, via email and also having an appreciation of social media
- Technical appreciation of landscape and sports installation procedures – and the ability to give advice
- Effective liaison with all other internal departments e.g. marketing, finance and warehouse.
- Disciplined, credible and with a desire to provide the highest level of customer service
- Ability to work with urgency and pace and to find solutions
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the synthetic-grass market in UK and Export markets
- Someone who will embrace the company's aspiration of becoming the true expert within our field
- Ability to build long-term commercial relationships based on integrity, respect and professionalism
- A team player who will add value and make a tangible contribution to the overall business
Location: Hartlebury, Kidderminster
Hours: This role is either full time or applications for reduced hours will also be considered (from 30 hours), please state your preference for working pattern on your covering email/letter.
Salary: £20,000 (pro rata if part time)
This vacancy is now archived - click here to see all our current vacancies
Flexible Minds Recruitment is working on behalf of the recruiting company for the recruitment sourcing of this vacancy. By submitting an application you agree to have your application details (CV and any covering information) passed directly to the recruiting company who will contact you if you have been successfully selected for interview. If you would like to have an initial, informal conversation about the vacancy before submitting your details please call Flexible Minds on 0121 6616495.