Customer Services Account Manager
Providing exceptional customer service and account support to help the company maintain and build relationships with new and existing customers, the duties of the role will include:
- Dealing with any queries from new and existing clients, ensuring clients are dealt with in a professional, efficient and friendly way.
- Booking visits for sales staff to visit.
- Administration tasks such as checking documentation for compliance, ensuring details have been completed as required, and where additional information is required, contacting relevant individuals to ensure documentation is complete.
- General office administration duties including meet and greet, outbound and incoming calling, filing, spread sheets, data cleansing, emailing and printing documents.
- Preparation of reports such as KPIs and client reports.
- Assist in the development of new leads, this will involve contacting known customers who are not yet clients as well as some cold calling.
- Previous experience in customer service or sales (B2B) role.
- Ability to open, negotiate and close a sale.
- Confident communication skills with the ability to deal with information in a professional and efficient way and adapt style to suit the different needs of clients.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills, which are self managed.
- Strong IT skills – previous experience of using various IT systems, including CRM systems.
- The ability to work within a team and commitment towards achieving shared goals.
Full time position – standard working week is 40 hours, Mon - Fri and there is some flexibility over how the hours can be worked e.g. early start, early finish.
Dependent upon experience
The company is a family run business so having the opportunity to balance outside commitments is important to the company. They want to employ people who are focused on achieving their objectives, loyal, reliable and flexible to meet the needs of their customers, especially during busy periods and in return they offer a generous benefits package and provide flexibility for their staff.
A generous staff benefit package is offered, features include: flexible working, holiday buy back scheme, additional holiday for long service, healthcare options, pension, bonuses, training and personal development opportunities.