Front of House – Receptionist and Administrator (Client Coordinator)
We are currently working with a prestigious wellness and non-surgical treatment clinic in Henley-in-Arden who are currently seeking a Client Coordinator to join their reception and administration team.
The core focus of the role is maintain the prestigious brand of the clinic and ensure that the clients’ experience far exceeds their expectations. With involvement in all client treatments, administrative and marketing areas of the business, the Client coordinator has excellent interpersonal and organisation skills, good commercial awareness and business sense. Their expertise and exceptional customer service skills are integral to the long term loyalty of clients and key to the success of the business as a whole.
Day to Day Duties will include:
• Meeting and greeting clients at the clinic, ensuring pre-treatment paperwork is ready and providing guidance on completion, providing refreshments and making the clients feel at ease and welcome.
• Answering any questions raised by clients in a comprehensive and informed manner, in accordance with the clinic’s core brand values - creating an exceptional customer experience and increasing long term customer loyalty. (Detailed training on the treatments and procedures will be provided).
• Capture and manage all telephone or email enquiries and convert into sales by building rapport and trust with the customer and by consulting the customer’s requirements in line with the Clinic’s range of services.
• Dealing with post appointment correspondence, such as follow up calls and encouraging communication and feedback.
• Deal with any complaints in a professional and comprehensive manner. Whilst complaints are rare, the clinic view them as the opportunity to gain knowledge to improve the business and improve long term customer loyalty.
• Maintain and keep the administration side of the business organised and up to date. This may include filing, basic bookkeeping and managing customer records.
• Support the marketing function of the business by following a marketing schedule which will include use of formatted materials provided.
• Manage customer payments by processing credit/debit cards or cash. Keep records of cash and maintain a secure and organised process for petty cash and the safe.
• Maintain an immaculate and clinical working environment both front and back of house.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a professional environment.
- Front of House, customers services, sales or marketing experience would be highly desirable.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Exceptional telephone and listening skills, being able to communicate effectively both written and verbally.
- Immaculate presentation and personal hygiene.
- Computer literacy.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
- Ability to work independently, being self-motivated and disciplined.
- Being able to build relationships by using all means of communication medium.
- Ability to multi task and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to assimilate into an established team, keen to support and contribute to achieving team objectives.
Location: Henley-in Arden, Warwickshire
Hours: 3 days a week plus 1 Saturday a month. Working hours 9am – 5pm with a lunch break. Plus an occasional evening (approx 4-6 a year) for special events.
Salary and Benefits: £8.50 per hour plus complimentary (or heavily discounted) treatments, company pension and 20 days annual leave (pro rata) + bank holidays.