Insurance Account Handler - Full or Part Time
We are currently working with an independent and well respected insurance company based in Edgbaston in Birmingham. They operate across a broad range of industries and professions providing specialist broking and risk management services to meet the needs of every individual business they work with. They are looking for a motivated, service driven individual to join their growing team. Previous experience from the insurance industry is essential.
Getting the right person for the role and the team is essential and flexibility is offered so whether you are after full time or part time get in touch to find out more.
All aspects of administration relating to insurance broking, including: -
• Day-to-day support to Account Executives
• Preparing Market Presentations
• Policy Checking
• Preparation of Risk Registers
• Account Handling
• Previous experience in the insurance industry.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Self-motivated and articulate individual
• Confident IT Skills – Word, Excel, Outlook
• Excellent attention to detail and strong organisation skills
• The candidate must be able to work as part of a team and also using their own initiative
• Working towards (or willingness to work towards) CII qulaifications
Location: Edgbaston, Birmingham
Hours: Full time or part time hours will be considered, when you apply please include your preference regarding working pattern in a covering note or call Sarah Moore on 0121 6616495 to discuss the options.
Salary & Benefits: The company offer a competitive package including 26 days holiday, company pension, private healthcare insurance.
The salary is negotiable depending on experience. When you apply please include your salary expectations in a covering note or call Sarah Moore on 0121 6616495 to discuss your experience and expectations. (If the role is part time, the salary will be paid pro-rata)