PA to Accountancy Partners - Part Time or Full Time
Flexible Minds are working with a progressive and innovative firm of Chartered Accountants. Their head office is based on Hagley Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham and they have other sites in the UK as well as overseas.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the 2 of the firm’s partners providing day to day PA and proactive administrative support. One of the company’s core values is understanding their clients and providing a personal and responsive service; by having an efficient and reliable PA this will enable the partners to focus on service delivery which will be an essential role in the continued growth and ongoing success of this dynamic company.
Duties will include:
- Email and diary management – responding on behalf of the partners, delegation of tasks to other team members and condensing urgent requests for Partner’s review.
- Drafting of letters and other correspondence.
- Organisation and booking of travel arrangements.
- Assisting with projects, for example preparation of standard operating procedure manual following new software implementation.
- Chasing clients for overdue payments.
- Management of the premises including developing relationships with tenants and service managers, checking for timely rental payments, dealing with any issues.
- Management of the firm’s property portfolio including checking for annual renewals (insurances, boiler services etc) organising relevant surveys and repairs and management of the service agents.
- Preparation of weekly reports using specialist software in relation to Portfolio Management.
- Weekly / monthly bookkeeping of all local expenditure.
- General administrative support to the partners and working alongside the wider team when required.
- Previous experience in a PA / busy administrative support role.
- Strong IT skills – previous experience of using various IT systems. The firm is a cloud-based firm and embraces the use of new technology, whilst training on the systems will be provided someone who is IT confident and intuitive in the use of various software packages is essential.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organisations skills.
- A confident manner with the ability to deal with information in a confidential and professional manner.
- The ability to work on own initiative and take a proactive approach to the role.
20 – 37 hours a week will be considered, ideally to be worked over 4 to 5 days. Please provide some indication of your preference regarding working hours in your covering letter.
£20,000-£25,000 pro rata, dependent upon experience
Hagley Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham
This vacancy is now archived - click here to see all our current vacancies