Part Time Administration Assistant
Dickins Heath, Solihull
10 – 15 hours a week, worked over 2-3 days.
Providing administration support to a financial adviser, the duties of the role will include:
- Inputting application details onto computer systems for financial services products.
- Scanning and uploading of documents.
- Telephone calls and emails to clients to request additional information.
- Telephone calls and emails to financial services providers to get status updates on applications.
- Preparation of letters and other associated administration in relation to financial services products.
- Dealing sensitively with confidential information.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries.
- Helping with general administration.
- Opportunity for the job role to develop to provide administration support for pensions and investments.
- Previous experience in an administrative support role.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organisations skills.
- Strong IT skills – previous experience of using various IT systems.
- A professional and bright telephone manner with the ability to deal with information in an empathetic and confidential way.
- The ability to work on own initiative and take a proactive approach to the role.
Previous experience of administration in financial services would be advantageous but is not essential as full training will be given.
£8.00 - £9.50 per hour (dependent upon experience)
The ability to work on a self-employed basis is highly desirable.