Part Time Administrative Assistant
Flexible Minds are working with Sun Rehabilitation, an occupational health company, for the recruitment of a proactive and resourceful Administrative Assistant to join their team, based in their offices in Pinvin, Pershore.
The Administrative Assistant will report to the Finance Director of the Company and will provide administrative support to the Administration team and other key members of the team at Sun Rehabilitation.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls.
- Take and deliver messages.
- General administrative duties including photocopying, scanning, fax and emailing.
- Deal with any emails received or pass onto responsible person.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Handle requests for information and data.
- Resolve administrative problems and enquiries.
- Deal with Case referrals from start to finish.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, spreadsheets, drafts, memos and emails.
- Any other administrative tasks and duties as and when required.
Key Requirements for the successful candidate:
- We are looking for a highly organised person, who can think for themselves and is willing to contribute to a continuous improvement programme within the business and someone who can grow with the business.
- Previous experience within an administration role (ideally 2 years +)
- GCSE grade A-C in Maths and English or equivalent
- Be able to complete routine and non-routine tasks in an office environment.
- Be able to plan and organise both familiar and new tasks.
- Able to problem solve to respond appropriately to a wide range of enquiries.
- Can produce and respond to detailed written and oral communication.
- Good IT skills including: Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Powerpoint and ideally some knowledge of mail merge and databases.
- Able to work to own initiative or with others on tasks with minimum supervision.
- Be able to work accurately with a good attention to detail.
- Work well within a team.
Hours: 18 hours per week, ideally to be worked over 3 days (6 hours per day) with the ability to offer additional hours to cover busy holiday periods. These are planned in advance, so adequate notice of these additional hours can be provided.
Location: Pinvin, Pershore. There is free parking available on site.
Salary: £8.50 per hour. 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays; holiday entitlement will be pro rata in line with agreed hours.
This vacancy is now archived - click here to see all our current vacancies
Flexible Minds Recruitment is working on behalf of Sun Rehabilitation for the recruitment sourcing of this vacancy. By submitting an application you agree to have your application details (CV and any covering information) passed directly to the Sun Rehabilitation who will contact you if you have been successfully selected for interview. If you would like to have an initial, informal conversation about the vacancy before submitting your details please call Flexible Minds on 0121 6616495.