Part Time Administrator - Kings Heath
We are currently working with an Independent Estate Agency for the recruitment of a part time administrator for their office based in Kings Heath.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking phone calls
- Booking appointments to view properties
- Various admin duties to maintain accurate records and help with the smooth running of an office
- Making phone calls to tenants to alert them to new available properties
Candidates must have/be:
- Previous experience of office admin
- Excellent computer literacy - whilst training will be provided on the internal processes, the candidate needs to be a confident user of a PC and pick up new skills quickly
- Experience of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Reliable and conscientious
The role will be part time, 3 days a week - approx 12 hours a week. Suggested working pattern would be Wed, Thurs and Fri 9am - 1pm but there is flexibility around how the hours can be structured so please do get in touch if you would like to discuss other options.
Salary: £7.83 per hour, rising to £8.21 in April 2019.
Location: Kings Heath
This vacancy is now archived - click here to see all our current vacancies