Part Time Business Support Coordinator
Flexible Minds are working with a rapidly growing IP Solutions company who are looking to expand their team by recruiting an experienced business support coordinator. This role is pivotal to the continued growth and expansion of the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with suppliers to manage quotations
- Dealing with any supplier queries and finding positive solutions for any issues raised
- Providing administration and general support to the senior management team
- Answering Phones
- Stock Control
Essential previous experience:
- Working in a fast-paced environment, dealing with multiple priorities at one time
- Exemplary customer service
- Attention to detail with excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills - both over the phone and written. Good spelling and grammar is essential too as the successful applicant will be writing frequent emails to clients and updating the helpdesk system.
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office applications) – are essential with previous use of a database / CRM system
Location: The company is based in a rural location approximately 4 miles from Bromsgrove Town Centre, own transport is essential.
Hours: The role will be between 16-24 hours a week and there is some flexibility regarding how these hours can be structured, although this will be during the week (Monday - Friday). This is not suitable for anyone seeking work at the weekend.
Salary: dependent upon experience
This vacancy is now archived - click here to see all our current vacancies
Flexible Minds Recruitment is working on behalf of the recruiting company for the recruitment sourcing of this vacancy. By submitting an application you agree to have your application details (CV and any covering information) passed directly to the recruiting company who will contact you if you have been successfully selected for interview. If you would like to have an initial, informal conversation about the vacancy before submitting your details please call Flexible Minds on 0121 6616495.