Part Time Customer Account Manager
- Dealing with incoming queries, taking orders and providing quotes and information regarding office supplies and stationary in a friendly, professional and proactive manner.
- Building relationships and rapport with regular customers to ensure their office supplies needs are being met and be proactive in promoting new goods and services.
- Making outbound calls to a database of customers to build new and ongoing business relationships and maximise sales opportunities.
- Dealing with administration required to process the orders.
- Entering customer information and order details onto a customer database to ensure accurate and complete records are maintained.
- Liaising with head office customer service or credit control team, in order to escalate any special orders or particular requests.
- Achieve and exceed set KPIs based on service levels as well as sales.
- Previous experience in a business to business sales or customer service role.
- Proven ability in building professional and friendly working relationships.
- Good IT skills.
- Self-motivation and ability to plan time effectively.
- Use of computer sales order processing and CRM systems.
- Experience and/or knowledge of the stationery industry.
The role will be based in Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove.
There will be a number of induction and training days held in Birmingham City Centre.
20-25 hours a week, ideally worked over 5 days although 4 days a week for the right candidate can be considered.
There is also the opportunity for term time only working for the right candidate (salary would be pro-rata accordingly).
Please contact Sarah Moore on 0121 6616495 to discuss your preferences or include details of your requirements in your covering email.
£9.00 - £11.00 per hour, dependent upon experience. Plus, opportunity to earn sales related bonuses.