Part Time Executive Assistant
Contract: 20 hours per week (flexibility how these can be worked - Four 5 hour days or Three 6-7 hour days are some options)
Salary: £19,000- £22,500 per annum, pro rata (dependent on experience)
Location: Kings Norton
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join a well-respected local charity. The postholder will provide comprehensive administrative support to our Chief Executive Officer and Board, and will have some supervisory responsibilities.
You will be an intelligent, credible and pro-active professional with excellent organisational skills to support our CEO’s diverse work schedule. You will have previous relevant experience as a highly effective PA or EA demonstrating honesty, confidentiality and discretion at all times. You will be working closely with the CEO, board and senior management team and therefore will need excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Provide assistance to the CEO in relation to general correspondence, diary management, report and papers preparation, supporting the day to day running of the organisation
- Facilitate all logistical arrangements and ensure all documentation is prepared in advance of meetings.
- Monitor emails, post and calls, resolving queries and issues
- Proofread and sense-check all communications and documentation
- Manage both on and off-line filing systems
- Support other members of the senior executive team to ensure information/ reports etc. are produced to a high standard, in a timely manner
- Attend meetings as required
- Undertake adminstration of the Non-Executive Board and relevant sub-committees including agenda preperation, minute taking, preparing briefing papers and reports, and managing the review of election and re-election of board members
- Coordination of the corporate calendar, Away Days and the Annual General Meeting
- Plan and coordinate appropriate timely submissions and communication with the Charity Commission, Companies House, CQC and other statutory or regulatory bodies as required
- Assist the Chief Executive and Finance in relation to the insurances
- Coordinate renewals and meetings with insurers
- Collate the required information for any claims or disputes
Head Office support
- Compile and maintain the central register of policies and procedures across the organisation
- Ensure the smooth running of Head Office
- Contribute to induction or training sessions in areas of relevance
- Line manage all staff reporting to this role ensuring staff management policies are followed
- Undertake other duties from time to time as directed by the CEO.
- To ensure compliance with all policies and procedures relevant to the service.
This post is subject to satisfactory enhanced enclosure.