Part Time New Business Development Executive
Flexible Minds are working with a creative company to recruit a New Business Development Executive.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the Managing Director to develop a business development strategy and play an active role in the continued growth and ongoing success of this dynamic and successful creative company.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Identifying new sales leads using a mix of sales techniques, including networking, following up on referrals, online research, and cold calling.
- Processing all new enquiries, liaising with potential new customers and gaining an understanding of their print and signage requirements.
- Setting up of meetings with customers to knowledgeably discuss their requirements and provide suitable advice and suggestions to meet their needs.
- Developing accurate and timely quotes and proposals, in conjunction with the in-house estimators.
- Maintaining relationships with customers for repeat business and onward referral opportunities.
- Attending conferences, meetings and other industry events.
- Planning and contributing ideas to new marketing initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven track record in successful business development
- Previous experience within the creative industry (such as graphic design, printing etc) would be highly advantageous however full industry training can be provided for the right candidate.
- Strong communication skills – both verbally and in writing
- Excellent time management and organisation
Working Hours: Approx 22.5 hours a week and there is some flexibility how this can be worked – whether this is 3 full days or 4 or 5 shorter days.
Location: The office is based in Droitwich. As the role progresses there may be the opportunity, from time to time, to work remotely, however in the early days, regular presence at the office will be essential to develop a strong understanding and awareness of the business. There is free parking at the office.
Travel to networking events and client meetings will be required. This will mainly be in the West Midlands however there may be the occasional requirement to travel further afield.
Salary: This will be dependent upon experience and will consist of an annual salary of £20-£25k (pro rata for part time) and a generous, uncapped, commission scheme.