Part Time Recruitment Assistant
Hours: Monday 9 – 3 pm with 20 minutes for lunch break (Term time only)
Based at: Stourport on Severn with some travel in Wyre Forest and Worcestershire. (Driver with a car essential)
Rate of pay: £ 8.24 per hour
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Working for a charity assisting the Volunteer Recruiter with the Induction, training and placing of volunteers.
• Organising reference and DBS checks for all volunteers recruited.
• Liaising with Trainers to organise Induction training for new volunteers.
• Booking and setting up training venues and organising delegates induction packs.
• Working with the Volunteer Recruiter to match new volunteers in suitable placements.
• Travelling to placement sites and dealing with referrals and associated paperwork.
• Liaising with volunteers each week and booking all weekly appointments.
• Maintaining and updating schedules.
• Distributing appointment slips.
• Arrange accommodation for sessions and follow up any missed appointments.
• Obtain feedback from all stakeholders.
• Ensuring all tracking and equality information is completed, recorded and filed.
• Reporting information to the Chief Executive quarterly and annually.
• Maintaining accurate filing systems.
• Any other duties related to the position.
Closing Date: 13th May 2016.