Part Time Telemarketing / Sales Executive
We are working with a leading software company with over 27 years of experience in delivering software solutions to UK business. We are looking for a motivated and confident individual to join their well-established sales and marketing team, primarily responsible for identifying opportunities and generating appointments for the sales team. Working as part of team, the main purpose of this role is to understand business IT requirements and build a strong relationship with individuals through a consultative approach. In return there is a generous employee benefits package with flexibility offered.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Make targeted telephone calls with a view to creating interest, generating leads, appointments and business opportunities.
• Manage a set of companies of interest, from both warm and cold leads.
• Establish key business drivers and needs for new software.
• Key expectation is to build strong relationships, providing relevant information and book appointments for the sales staff to develop opportunity further.
• Work closely with the sales team to follow up opportunities generated.
• Update and verify information on the CRM database during phone calls.
• Sales background - Ideally 2 years relevant business to business experience
• Proven track record of hitting targets and performing in an environment where achievement was key.
Skills and Personal Qualities:
• Good understanding of how businesses work
• Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
• Strong IT skills
• Results driven
• Dynamic self-starter
• Confident when cold calling
• Enthusiastic, self- motivated and driven
• Persuasive communicator
• Good listening skills.
Hours of Work
• Flexible 25 to 30 hours. Could be school hours daily or 4 days (Mondays to Thursdays)
• Discretionary paid early finish (usually on Fridays) of one hour for full-time staff; pro rata for part-time staff.
• 25 days holiday per annum, plus Bank Holidays. Pro rata for part time workers. Opportunity to increase holiday entitlement after two years continuous service.
• £20,000 p.a. pro rata (approx. £10 per hour)
• Bonus and sales incentives.
• Benefits package includes company pension scheme, private medical health insurance, health, death in service, childcare vouchers, access to local amenities and free parking on site. (some benefits require completion of a minimum term of service).
This vacancy is now archived - click here to see all our current vacancies