Part-Time Telesales Executive
We are currently recruiting for a talented sales professional to join a company embarking on an ambitious growth strategy seeking to increase their presence across the UK.
The company are a leading HR and Health & Safety Consultancy offering medium sized businesses a professional, commercial partnership, meaning that they can focus on their core business and allow the company to provide their expertise regarding the specialist and complex areas of HR and Health & Safety.
We’re looking for a dynamic, motivated, telemarketing professional who will be responsible for generating sales appointments with business owners / directors. Working alongside another Telesales Executive, the role is to identify opportunities and to develop existing relationships in order for a Field Sales Executive to meet with prospective clients and talk about their fantastic range of services.
The ideal candidate will have a track record in a sales role (ideally telephone based). Industry experience is NOT required as full training is provided, but high energy, target focus and a consultative selling style are a pre-requisite for the job.
Duties will include:
• Contacting decision makers via telephone to generate new business leads
• Booking quality appointments for your field sales executive
• Conducting fact finding calls to understand how a broad range of businesses work
• Ensuring that clients understand all aspects of the products, services and procedures
Skills and experience required:
• Proven sales experience in the B2B or B2C sectors
• Experience within a professional sales environment
• Pro-active and self-motivated attitude towards sales targets: Staff are expected to take responsibility for their individual targets.
• Outgoing personality, with strong organisational skills and a tenacious nature
• Professional and intelligent approach to work.
• Good business acumen, articulate, able to manage themselves
4 hours per day, 4 days a week (ideally Monday – Thursday)
Salary and benefits:
£9.20 per hour + monthly commission.
23 days holiday (pro rata), contributory pension scheme and childcare voucher
Hagley Road, near Five Ways, Edgbaston, Birmingham