Part Time Procurement Administrator
Flexible Minds Recruitment are working with Innotech Digital & Display who are a family owned, innovative and progressive business working in the Large Format Printing trade and the Visual Communications sector. With their roots firmly established in the print and paper industries since 1932, they have an exciting future ahead as they continue to build successfully and proactively evolve in this rapidly developing sector.
They are looking for a part-time experienced administrator to support the Head of Procurement based at their offices in Coalville. This could be an ideal opportunity for an individual who would welcome working within school hours.
Responsibilities will include:
- Diary management, co-ordination and travel arrangements.
- Taking instructions from the Head of Procurement, often remotely from overseas, and preparing the required information within the defined timescales.
- Setting up and maintaining accurate records and files in accordance with the Company’s CRM systems, actively seeking information as required from both internal and external sources to eradicate data gaps.
- Maintenance of the Catalogue Library.
- Producing and despatching samples as required.
- Managing responses to RFQs and creating summary reports for analysis.
- Preparation of reports within a presentation style for use in supplier meetings.
- Preparation of summary reports for internal meetings and attending and presenting information on behalf of the Head of Procurement as required.
- Other administrative tasks as required to support the function and others in the Company where necessary.
Crucial to the role is somebody who displays a confident attitude, can use their own initiative and multi-task, sometimes with limited supervision. You will be required to take remote instructions from the Head of Procurement to prepare information into reports and presentations for use in overseas supplier meetings. You will be organised and capable of setting up and maintaining records and systems, taking action to address gaps. Essential to the role is somebody who can converse well, both orally and in writing, at all levels within the Company and with suppliers and customers. You will have good attention to detail and be highly organised and able to use own initiative.
Previous administrative experience is essential, together with excellent Microsoft Office IT skills, ideally with good experience of Excel, Powerpoint and CRM systems. Previous data entry experience with a good typing speed is also a necessity.
Whilst not essential, procurement experience and a knowledge of procurement procedures would be an advantage. Also desirable is the confidence to attend internal meetings to provide information in their manager’s absence.
Applicants should have a good standard of general education with good Maths and English results.
Full job description and person specification can be downloaded here.
Location: Coalville, Leicestershire
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.30am – 2.30pm (Permanent vacancy)
Salary: £12 per hour
This vacancy is now archived - click here to see all our current vacancies
Flexible Minds Recruitment is working on behalf of the recruiting company for the recruitment sourcing of this vacancy. By submitting an application you agree to have your application details (CV and any covering information) passed directly to the recruiting company who will contact you if you have been successfully selected for interview. If you would like to have an initial, informal conversation about the vacancy before submitting your details please call Flexible Minds on 0121 6616495.