Part Time Administration Assistant
Central Birmingham (Near Aston University)
Providing administration support to an award winning company, the duties of the role will include:
• Dealing with telephone enquiries.
• Assisting with initial customer enquiries.
• Providing information to customers about the status of any orders.
• Sending out quotations to customers and dealing with any resulting correspondence or additional enquiries.
• Helping with general administration.
• Maintaining and updating filing systems.
• Previous experience in an administrative support role.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent organisations skills.
• Strong IT skills – previous experience of using various IT systems.
• A confident and bright telephone manner with the ability to deal with information in a professional and efficient way.
• The ability to work on own initiative and take a proactive approach to the role.
15-20 hours a week - 3-4 days a week must include a Wednesday. The other 2-3 days can be agreed in consultation with successful applicant.
£8.50 per hour