Sales and Admin Assistant - 3 days a week
3 Days a week (Tues, Wed, Thurs) 15 hours a week
£15,000 - £20,000 pro rata
You will be working closely with the managing director within a successful, family owned business who, due to expansion, require support within administration and sales.
- Building relationships with existing and new customers.
- Attending business meetings with MD.
- Responding to sales enquires with details of products, providing written quotes and dealing with any questions from customers.
- Representing the company at networking events and other relevant events.
- Dealing with all internal office administration including answering telephone calls and dealing with the post.
- Providing support to the team of engineers.
- Maintaining spreadsheets using excel.
- Making travel arrangements.
- Ordering and maintaining stocks of stationary and necessary equipment.
- Maintaining records of stock using in-house database.
- Monthly consolidation of petty cash.
- Any other associated administrative duties that are commensurate with the role.
Skills and experiences required:
- Good computer skills
- Previous administration experience
- Bright, cheery self-starter with the motivation to complete their workload of varying tasks efficiently
Full training and induction programme will be provided.