Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of www.flexibleminds.co.uk (“the website”); by using the website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. Use of the website includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use the website.
“We” means Flexible Minds, and “our” shall be construed accordingly. “You” means the person, firm, company or organisation browsing or using the Website and “your” shall be construed accordingly.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you should stop using the website immediately.
- You are solely responsible for any information submitted by you to the Website. You are responsible for ensuring that all information supplied by you is true, up to date, not misleading or likely to mislead or deceive.
- You agree to not post or transmit to the Website any information that is discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation.
- You must not under any circumstances seek to undermine the security of the website or any information submitted to or available through it. In particular, you must not introduce any material that contains a virus or any other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from viruses.
- All content included on the website is the property of Flexible Minds, our affiliates and other relevant third parties and is protected by copyright, intellectual property, software, and trademark laws and you agree to use the website in a way that does not infringe these rights. You may download or copy extracts from the site for your own private or domestic purposes but no copying for any commercial or business use is permitted.
- Any placement arising as a result of an introduction made by Flexible Minds will be subject to our standard Terms of Business.
- The information on www.flexibleminds.co.uk is subject to change without notice. Information provided is for information only and should not be solely relied upon without further guidance. You understand that at any time the information may be out of date, incomplete, inaccurate or may not meet your individual requirements.
- Whilst we try to ensure that the standard of the website is high we do not guarantee that the website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions and interruptions of service and delays may occur at any time. We accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the website, irrespective of the cause.
- The website may contain links to third party website which we hope are of interest to you. These links are for information only and we have no control over the content of these sites. We accept no responsibility or liability in your use of these websites and use of such sites is entirely at your own risk. Inclusion of a link to another website does not imply any endorsement of the site by Flexible Minds.
- To the extent permitted by law Flexible Minds accepts no liability for any loss, direct or indirect, of business, profits, sales or revenue, business interruption, corruption or destruction of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use or inability to use the website. We exclude all warranties, representations, conditions or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied. Users should be aware they use the website and its content at their own risk.
- Flexible Minds shall retain the right to prevent you from using the Website at our absolute discretion and without any explanation or notification.
- We may revise these terms at any time. All changes will be posted to the website. You will be deemed to accept the terms and conditions (as amended) when you next use the website following any amendment.
- The use of the website and any agreements entered into through the website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts under English Law.